INFORMATION RETAINED DURING A VISIT
During a visit to the Phil Grigg Technical Diving website, our server (as do most servers) will collect information on your IP Address and referring pages. This information is submitted anomalously to allow us to measure activity, monitor page use and errors and rate our advertising campaigns. At no point can anyone access any of your personal information, this information is not retained.
INFORMATION SUBMITTED TO US BY YOU
We will only store any information submitted to us by you if you explicitly request us to. You can be removed from any mailing list by utilising the remove information given provided in any communication or by simply getting in touch with us and asking to be removed.
INFORMATION SUBMITTED DURING A PURCHASE
You may be required to enter information during a purchase. This information is required to enable us to process your order correctly and safely. Should you wish for this information to be removed from our system once your order has been dealt with please add a note to your order requesting us to do so.
More information on cookies, and how to disable them in your web browser, can be found at http://www.bbc.co.uk/webwise/guides/about-cookies
SITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We go to the best of our ability to ensure that the information presented in this website is correct. However occasionally we make mistakes, therefore any advice or recommendation you may receive from this website is followed or acted on entirely at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to amend or change the content of this website (inc. advertised prices) at any time, without prior notice.
- Any prices quoted or dates displayed are correct at time of press but do not offer a contract of sale. Please get in touch with us to confirm training prices and availability. We can often give a better price than that listed!
- Comment Policy – While we value your contribution to our topics, we reserve the right to enforce the following policy on comments. Keep on topic: All comments should be relevant to the artical posted. No Keywords in Names: Please use your own name or derivative off when leaving a comment. Language: Please keep all comments in English and suitable for all the family. Attacks and / or complaints: If you have a complaint against ourselves, or another user of this site, please get in touch with us directly. Editors rights: We reserve the right to alter, amend, remove or delete any comments for any reason, regardless of whether they meed the above criteria or not
- Training Terms – Additional Terms & Conditions will apply to Training Courses. These terms are listed on our Training Booking Form
PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This website is owned and operated by Phil Grigg, 6 Bourne Close, WS12 2UX. Please note this address if for correspondence and postage only. We do not have facilities to receive customer visits. You can contact us using the details provided on our contact page or by calling 0121 288 2233.
- All shopping cart and payment processing is handled directly by PayPal.
- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods.
- Once we have reviewed your order, we will contact you to confirm that we have accepted your order, and that a contract has been made.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive confirmation that we have accepted your order and no contract has been made.
- Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- This contract is covered by English law.
- All equipment sold is intended for use only by competent individuals or individuals under the supervision of a competent person. Any misuse of this equipment may result in serious injury or death. If you are unsure how to properly use this equipment, you must consult a competent person or obtain appropriate training from a qualified instructor
- Any Training Materials sold are not designed to replace formal training from a qualified instructor.
- You can cancel your contract at any time up to 14 days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail or write to us. We are unable to accept cancellations by phone. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
- If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us, at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
- If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
- If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. Its helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
- If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received by us and checked.
- We do not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect losses.
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Goods will normally be dispatched by us within a few working days of us accepting your order.
- Your order may arrive in more than one delivery
- We can only deliver to addresses within the UK and covered as standard by Royal Mail’s Postal Service (First Class Signed For, Second Class Signed For and Special Delivery).